10. You are proud to hail from the "Berkeley of the north."
9. You don't understand why all the Californians are moving to Oregon and none of them are even visiting Eugene.
8. You subscribe to all of the Oregon newspapers not because the writing is good but because stuffing them in your shoes prevents moss from growing in them.
7. When you visit other, normal cities, you refuse to ride your bike because there are no bike lanes for you to travel peacefully in.
6. You think the Civil War is a football game and not an actual war
5. You know The Country Fair is not really, well, um, an actual country fair.
4. Bark is not a sound dogs make but what you run on
3. You don't actually run in any other cities because they have inhospitable surfaces like dirt and pavement rather than beloved bark. You often wonder why those guys, "just don't get it."
2. Your Chamber of Commerce is tied in knots wondering why everyone goes to Bend and Ashland leaving Eugene aside like a cold, wet sock.
1. You lose sleep wondering if anyone ever from Eugene will manage to finish ahead of AJW at Western States.