Monday, December 29, 2008

Marin!

I had a quick 24 hour trip to San Francisco this past weekend and was able to get out for a solid 16 miler in the Marin Headlands. When I lived in the Bay Area I often ran in the Headlands and it was nice to get re-acquainted with those amazing trails. In addition, since there are now officially three feet of snow in my yard it was great to get on to some dirt. As for my training, things are on track so far.

Don't forget to vote! The someone else poll closes in a couple days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

M4 - Get in touch with me. I have a question. Ask GC for my e-mail.

M2

Carson said...

M2.

awilkins@communityschool.org

AJW

Craig Thornley said...

I got a vote? I didn't know my mom was reading your blog.

And, Carson, you're doing a great job spicing up your dad's blog. Great picture and the poll is a lot of fun. Maybe next month maybe you can teach him how to add a hyperlink?